retrieving data on database(sql server express)

dbo , sql express , vb.net Philippines
  • 12 years ago
    hello everyone, Can anyone give me a sample code for retriving data on database? It uses dataadapter, Sql server database, a datagrid to display the searched data, also textboxes to input a particular data to be search. For example i had a table called "products" it has 3 column, "name", "color" and "size". If i want to search a particular data on "products table", i will type it through textboxes and clicked the search button. also using vb.net Hoping can answer this kangkungkernitz1081
  • 12 years ago
    Hi there, Welcome to developerFusion! You can check out [Using ADO.NET with SQL server](http://www.developerfusion.com/article/4278/using-adonet-with-sql-server/). Hope that helps

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.” - Seymour Cray