Looking for Potential Business Partners

access , .net cpp , java London, United Kingdom
  • 12 years ago
    Hello Im looking for potential business partners. THey must be Advanced access Programmers. And ideally be located in the south east of england. If any one on here likes the sound of being there own boss and developing Access & excell SOlutions for business then please let me know Cheers THe mad man
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I have done excel and Access development from VB6 on office 97 version. Recently I have finished developing a VB6/Access on XP. Depends what you want doing - I do not have java or .net You can contact me via [email protected] with further details.
  • 12 years ago
    be interested in teaming up too as i can bring asp/access and asp.net/access skills and gis skills with me my contact email is [email protected] and am in Woking
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I am too interested in teaming up with you. I can not give up my day job. But I could do a lot during the evenings and weekends. Expert in Access programming and .NET technologies. Contact me on [email protected]
  • 12 years ago
    Hi David, This is abhishek from aspire softwares. We are Bangalore, India based software development company. We have expertise in Microsoft .Net and Java platform. We have team of developers in each stream and we can load dedicated developers to your assignments. I am very much interest to join your network and be an IT development (offshoring) partner. We are serving to customers from UK and USA regions. If you would like to get more details about our portfolio details and costing model then please contact me at [email protected] If possible thne please provide your email contact, i will send across our information. Look forward to work with you. Cheers, Abhishek

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.” - Edward V Berard