vb.net application inside a chrome-like frame

vb.net , .net framework 3.5 , java s-Gravenhage, Netherlands
  • 11 years ago
    I've written a vb.net application containing a ticker and 2 listviews. I have also attached a picture with the way I would like to present the ticker and the listviews. As you can see I want to present them inside a silver/chrome-like frame, just like an old monitor. What's the best way to do something like this? And is it possible to do this all in vb.net, or do I have to use asp.net for example?? Unfortunately I'm not a layout-man so I have no clue. Any help is appreciated!! Regards, Oelewapper
  • 11 years ago
    I forgot to attach the picture of how I want it. [This is it](http://www.joberius.com/KwazuluNatal.jpg)
  • 11 years ago
    Could someone please help me? I have no idea where to start.. Should I perhaps make use of panels??If I placed this topic on the wrong subforum, could a moderator please move it to the right subforum?????
  • 11 years ago
    Put the picture of the chrome on a form, and then place the objects on it.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'” - Isaac Asimov