vb.net application inside a chrome-like frame

vb.net , .net framework 3.5 , java s-Gravenhage, Netherlands
  • 12 years ago
    I've written a vb.net application containing a ticker and 2 listviews. I have also attached a picture with the way I would like to present the ticker and the listviews. As you can see I want to present them inside a silver/chrome-like frame, just like an old monitor. What's the best way to do something like this? And is it possible to do this all in vb.net, or do I have to use asp.net for example?? Unfortunately I'm not a layout-man so I have no clue. Any help is appreciated!! Regards, Oelewapper
  • 12 years ago
    I forgot to attach the picture of how I want it. [This is it](http://www.joberius.com/KwazuluNatal.jpg)
  • 12 years ago
    Could someone please help me? I have no idea where to start.. Should I perhaps make use of panels??If I placed this topic on the wrong subforum, could a moderator please move it to the right subforum?????
  • 12 years ago
    Put the picture of the chrome on a form, and then place the objects on it.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.” - Tom Cargill