Problems with logging into SharePoint site and SharePoint designer on SharePoint server

sharepoint 2007 , sharepoint designer 2007 , sharepoint , server Cincinnati, United States
  • 11 years ago

I'm having problems at work logging into our SharePoint Designer 2007 program. First, I do a remote desktop connection to our SharePoint server. I open the SharePoint Designer 2007. Then I select File > Open Site... After that I select the SharePoint site that I want to edit. A dialog box pops up asking me to enter my username and password of which I enter in our adminstrator user name and password. It doesn't recognize our administrator password on there for some reason anymore. It also does the same thing when logging into a SharePoint site using the adminstrator login. I've tried reinstalling SharePoint Designer 2007 but that hasn't worked.

I can log into the SharePoint sites just fine on my computer on the admin login.

Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on?

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic