java program to automatically retrieve and send sms through a mordem

vista , java , jdk Kano, Nigeria
  • 9 years ago

Hi there, I need help on java program to automatically retrieve sms from a mordem, act on it and then send a reply through the mordem. i would like to get the method declaration. thanks for your anticipated helpful response.

• 8 years ago

You need to be a little more specific: 1. I dont understand what u mean by Mordem, dunno if u meant MODEM (as in MOdulatorDEModulator) 2. I'm a little confused bout what u reallu what, do u mean like retrieving from a phone with autoresponse or web based from an SMS server....provide details maybe we can help each other..and i'm happy to see 9ja guys online talking app development thumbs up

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe