Execute Hidden Link - JavaServer Faces (.jsf)

JSF , Hidden Link , Java , JavaServer Faces , Hidden , Execute New York, United States
  • 9 years ago

Hello All,

I am trying to execute a hidden link “Deactivate Account”. I need to execute the link without having permissions to edit the page. How can I run it as if I was clicking it on the live site? Is there any way to manually enter the code into the explorer bar? Below is the script that I pulled from the page. Let me know if I am missing something. Thank you in advance for your help.

--K

// -->

By deactivating your account, the system will automatically withdraw all your active job submissions. Are you sure that you want to deactivate it?
  • 9 years ago

// -->

By deactivating your account, the system will automatically withdraw all your active job submissions. Are you sure that you want to deactivate it?
  • 9 years ago

• 9 years ago

Sorry about the replys, I can't get the code to show.

script>

• 9 years ago

• 9 years ago

'

• 9 years ago

'</script>
    </head>
    <body><form id="editTemplate-editForm" method="post" action="/careersection/careersection/candidateportal/myaccount/myAccountView.jsf" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" onsubmit="return secform_confirmSubmit();">
    <input type="hidden" id="editTemplate-editFormvmVSIds" name="editTemplate-editFormvmVSIds" value="H4sIAAAAAAAAAFvzloG1hEFCPzmxKDW1qDg1uSQzP08/My8ltUIvqzitEgDUAUy9IAAAAA==" />
    <span id="editTemplate-editForm-masterbody" class="masterbody"><div id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-fr" style="display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px;"><span id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12" class=" alert-frame alert-frame-margin-top "><span class="border-box-shadow"><span class="border-box-shadow2"><span class="border-box-shadow3"><span class="border-box-shadow4"><span class="border-box-shadow5 alert-content"><span class="alert-message-notification alert-message-notification-pane"><span class="alert-type-warning"></span><h1 class="alert-title">You are about to deactivate your account and all of its content.</h1><span class="alert-text"><span id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12.message"><span class="box"><span class="alert-message">By deactivating your account, the system will automatically withdraw all your active job submissions. Are you sure that you want to deactivate it?</span></span></span></span></span><span class="alert-button-panel"><input id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation" type="button" name="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation" value="Yes" class="inputbutton" title="Deactivate the account" onclick="if (!this.disabled) {cmdSubmit('editTemplate-editForm','editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation',null, null, true);} event.returnValue=false;return false;" /><input id="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation" type="button" name="editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation" value="No" class="inputbutton" title="Cancel the action" onclick="if (!this.disabled) {cmdSubmit('editTemplate-editForm','editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation',null, null, false);} event.returnValue=false;return false;" /></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></div>
    <script type="text/javascript"> 
    <!--
    var theAlert = (typeof(createAccessibleAlert) != "undefined") ? (createAccessibleAlert("editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12", "You are about to deactivate your account and all of its content.", "null", "warning", "editTemplate-editForm", "true", "false", "null")) : (createAlert("editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12", "You are about to deactivate your account and all of its content.", "null", "warning", "editTemplate-editForm", "true", "false", "null"));

theAlert.addCommand("Yes", "editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-yes_deactivationConfirmation", null, false);

theAlert.addCommand("No", "editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12-no_deactivationConfirmation", null, true);

function alertAccountDeactivation()
    {
        var currentAlert = findAlert('editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12');
        var url = "/careersection/akira/pub/alert.jsp?alertClientId=editTemplate-editForm-content-myAccountViewContent-_id12&title=rO0ABXQAQFlvdSBhcmUgYWJvdXQgdG8gZGVhY3RpdmF0ZSB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQgYW5kIGFsbCBvZiBpdHMgY29udGVudC55";
        if (currentAlert.embeddedDialog)
        {
            showEmbeddedDialog(currentAlert.embeddedDialog);
            return currentAlert.embeddedDialog;
        }
        else
        {
            showModalAlert(url, window, false);
            return currentAlert.processClick;
        }
    }

'

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves” - Alan Kay