Programming MS Visual C++, David J. Kruglinski - missing files needed

programming , Cpp , mfc , microsoft visual studio , microsoft visual Cpp London, United Kingdom
  • 11 years ago

Does anyone have the book "Programming Microsoft Visual C++ 5th Edition, David J. Kruglinski, George Shepherd, and Scot Wingo"? I bought the book secondhand but it never came with a CD because it was lost. I manage to type up the code listings to try out the examples. However am stuck on chapter 12: Windows Message Processing and Multithreaded Programming. Apparently the example 12B & 12C relies on 12A code, however it doesn't do complete listings for 12B or 12C but vaguely describes changes. I don't think it's explained all changes because I can't get it to compile.

Just wondering if anyone had the CD (code listing files) for this book?

• 10 years ago

I have the CD. Let me know what you need and I'll send the files via e-mail.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The greatest performance improvement of all is when a system goes from not-working to working.” - John Ousterhout