ActiveX || SQL || Remote_User

csharp France
  • 18 years ago

hi,
    i've some problem and i need help for resolve them.
    My first problem is about an ActiveX, insert in a aspx page. Script is in C# language.

I insert the Ax control, same as an object with:

Code:

<OBJECT classid="E5B989D0-E005-4BA9-901E-A61A14A4FD7A" codebase="http://intranet/Mes_ActiveX.ocx" height=152 width=549 ID="objet" runat="server"> </OBJECT>

So, in my script code, i wanna use a property of this control, so i use this following line:

Code:

objet.Texte="hello";

The fonction Texte is a {get; set} method.
    When i open the page, i see an error message:
    Quote:

Unknow method Texte.

My second problem is about an attemp to connect at a database on a distant SQL server.
    For that i create my sqlconnection with a ID user and password (admin user) and i've an error.

Quote:

Cannot be connect with AUTHORITY NT\Anonymous

Third problem is for use the same method of ASP: REMOTEUSER
    I've found different appliances for that but i've error.
    I've to config the level of appliances with enum types but when i want to attribute a value, the script think is a variable.

Code:

SecurityPermission Les
    Flags;
        PermissionState etat;
        etat=Unrestricted;
        Les_Flags= new SecurityPermission(etat);

HttpApplication LUser;
        L
    User= new HttpApplication();
        HostUser.Text=Request.UserHostAddress;
        HostName.Text=Request.UserHostName;
        RemoteUser.Text=L_User.User.ToString();

The code don't work because need permission and permission don't try

So, please help

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match” - Bill Bryson