Netscape support for my coding

javascript India
  • 18 years ago

I am new in web development. Would anyone please help me in following queries. I am tankful in advance.
    I want to use same code for Netscape 4.7 as well IE-5 without using layers in netscape.

Mainly the code should work for Netscape Navigator 4.7

1) I want to change the background color of the row in a table on Mouseover.
    2) Similar to 1, on check box click, chnaging the background color of the row in a table.
    3) On some button-click, whether HTML code rendering takes place at run time inside a DIV.
    4) Difference in Span and Div in context to Netscape.
    5) Few blocks are placed by using DIV with a cross button at the corner. On clicking the cross, the block would hide and the rest of the blocks would be resized on the page.

Please guide me on these 5 topics. I am waiting for your guidance.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.”