HTML section

• 19 years ago

How come DF doesn't have an HTML/Web Design section?  It should, cuz a lot of people want help with that kinda stuff I think, and I could write lots of tutorials on that.  coughmewantspointscough

• 19 years ago

That's absolutely fine! Basically, a new section appears as soon as I have something to put in it...... :-) just like a ColdFusion section has now appeared. Submit the articles, and a HTML/Web design section will magically appear.... hehe

• 19 years ago

Haha... okay... but how can I submit articles when the target language I'm submitting em for doesn't exist?  Should I just put it under PHP or something?

• 19 years ago

Select 'Miscellaneous'.

• 19 years ago

Oh... never noticed that one... lol

I'll start writing tutorials right away

• 19 years ago

I look forward to receiving them... :-) Let me know what you think of the online submission system too....

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debugging is anticipated with distaste, performed with reluctance, and bragged about forever.” - Dan Kaminsky