Mswinsck.ocx

• 19 years ago

I have a huge problem!When i want to use mswinsck.ocx and i go to Components and i add iteverything is fine,until i  try to put it on my form!It shows me an error that tells me that i haven't got licence to use these
    file.I've asked some ppl and they told me that i must register it!I tried to do the clasic old way to register an Active X product but it didn't work!Actualy it shows me these error: library("mswsock32.dll") failed.GetLastError returns 0x00000485. I've searching in the web for weeks but i didn't find how to fix it! If you know anything about how to register it or what is wrong with it answer or send me a mail.I have made up lots of progs but the half of them need mswinsck.ocx to work.So if you know anything you'll save me!!!

• 19 years ago

I`ve never heard of registering Winsock..

But i`ve uploaded most of the ws files from my Windows\System folder to here

http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/twelvebullets

its called System.zip
    BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILES FIRST !!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than in practice.”