mysql header information

• 15 years ago

hi
    i have a scSi disk 36.4GB, i lost information from it and tried to recover with other recovery softwares to no avail finally i got winhex & got the professional licence.

i can now be able to see all the information on the 1 whole NTFS partition, but the problem is that i can't be able to recover it.
    when ever i open the logical drive i can see all the information and most of the information is stack up in a "free space" which is around 33gb which i can be able to see has all the information that i need.
    i have tried to recover the free space but its only copied to the location that i specify and no recoveries are made.
    recovering the files by type/ name has bore no fruits.

a freind told me i have to curve out that area and use data extractors to get the information out of that area (freee space).

the information in that drive are sql data bases and zip files. whats the header for sql.

what techniques do i use to curve out that space and be abele to extract the information, for i can even read the information in text format.

which are the data extractors available in the market

kindly assist its quite urgent i get this information out

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic