Exporting a report to MS Word

• 19 years ago

I have a report in Access97 that i want to export to a word document so i can save it and print it again later.

On the report there are several text boxes and pictures which are lost when the report is exported, as Access exports to .rtf format and not .doc.

Does anyone know of a way I can export to .doc, so that i can keep all the text boxes and pictures.

• 19 years ago

Did u mentioned the extension of the filename on the save process?

• 19 years ago

You can use MS Snapshot viewer. Sav the rep as snp format and us the viewer.

• 19 years ago

devtha said:

Quote:
    You can use MS Snapshot viewer. Sav the rep as snp format and us the viewer.

yeah, thats what i've had to start doing.  which is a pain in the arse, as i was saving the reports to send to another company.

• 19 years ago

You can use API functions to do that. But it is even a bigger pain in the arse...

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“We better hurry up and start coding, there are going to be a lot of bugs to fix.”