Advice on Clarion

• 14 years ago

Hi,

I have a broad background in IT and have recently taken responsibility for a small company whose shop front is the web and this is an area that I do not have much experience in although I do understand databases. This web site allows subscribed users to update and chnage their data and the database is written in Clarion. Does anyone know how scaleable Clarion is as we are intending tyo run some campaigns which means out subscription users (customers who add and change their records) will exceed 150k? (Customers normally access the site daily)

We need to decide now whether we should be consideringa rewrite in some other language/platform.

Thanks

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'” - Isaac Asimov