WinPE and VBA

• 14 years ago

Hi,

I created a VBA using Visual Basic 6 with SSTAB control for user interface interaction.  I am trying to run my application in Windows PE which is causing problem.  I get an error when I try to execute it.  The error message is:

Failed to load SSTAB control from TABCTL32.OCX. Your version of TABCTL32.OCX maybe outdated.  Make sure you are using the version of the control provided with your application.

I got rid of all code and made a very simple application with a form and SSTAB control on it and tried executing it in the Win PE.  I got the same error message.  I downloaded newer version of TABCTL32.OCX into Windows/System32 folder in both machines, Windows XP Professional(where i developed VBA) and Win PE, unregistered and re-registered the TABCTL32.OCX control by executing regsvr32 command. I am still having same error message pop up.  Any comments/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind.” - Alan Kay