web browser control in windows application :: accessing controls on web browser controls

• 11 years ago

i have a web browser control in windows app, with some text boxes. the user enters the data and submits them using a button. Now when the user clicks the button i need to pass all the data in the textboxes to the windows code so that i can use and process the data in textboxes.

well i have lots of text boxes, radio buttons, combo boxes  can i send them all at once as a collection i.e. may be as a form collection of controls so that i can access their values by specifying the controls name or id value from the windows code

similary i want to send specific input information to the controls (text boxes, radio buttons, combo boxes) in the web browser component

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic