Compiler Download

javascript United Kingdom
  • 19 years ago

Hi

Can anybody tell me where I can download a JAVA compiler as I can write the file but can't compile then.

Thanks

• 19 years ago

hi
    i am not sure if i got your question right.. but i figure u have written java programs (.java) files.. and you want to compile them??

all you gotta do is go to the sun site and download the JDK1.3 or whichever latest version is availabel.. once you install taht... you would get the javac executable with which you can compile your programs...

the exact url for the Sun products including the JDK (java developement kit) is
    http://java.sun.com/products/

you could also download the JWSDK (java web server developemtn kit) in case you are doing server side java development..

- kiran

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.” - Dennis Ritchie