help needed with copying mhtml pages

• 13 years ago

im doing a presentation on laptop showing the web pages. But although i can copy single web pages by right clicking - they are saved as mhtml files & i cant show as an off line slide show.

i wanted to save the complete page as it appears on screen - not separate elements

there  is no internet connection at the location  of my presentation,

i need help as to how to show complete off line web pages. i thought i could open the saved mhtml pages in photoshop & convert to tiff or jpeg files. i also wanted to use pages in a moviemaker presentaion but cant do that either as file format is not recognised !

thany advice please ? thanks Nick

• 13 years ago

If you just want to show the image of the html page and not the functions of the page

you can simply capture the page as a screen shot.

This assumes all pages are no bigger than one screen.

If this is the case ...

get page on screen and hit print screen button...

nothing will appear to happen but the screen will have been captured and the image is stored in the copy buffer...

open up an image manipulation program and select edit paste or press ctrl+v..

you should now have the image to play with

hope this helps

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.” - Seymour Cray