the 7 layers of the OSI model

networking Cambodia
  • 13 years ago

hi all visitor,

Could anybody can tell me about the Enumerate and explain the 7 layers of the OSI model? and if possible please give some example about that.

One more thing, i have one quize which talk about the network installation.But i'm so beginner about that so could anyone help me about that.

the subject is :

"You are supervising an Information Technology Helpdesk in a duty station with approximately 300 PCs connected to one LAN.The boss has received reports that the performance of the Helpdesk (response rate) has decreased over the last 6 months. The staffing level of the helpdesk has remained the same over that time.

You have been requested to provide a justification for the decrease in the response rate. List and elaborate on factors that have an impact on the performance of a helpdesk "

Could anyone help me to resolve about these thing.

Thank you in advand

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it.” - Donald Knuth