Visual Basic 6 and VBA Online Communities / Resources

• 13 years ago

Hi All

I have been a vb 6.0 developer for 3 years now and have never really ventured into any online websites/communities. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any to me. I feel as though I am stuck within the confines of my companies way of working and would like to join up with some online communities to find out how other people are working and hopefully contribute myself.

Could anyone recommend any websites that they use, hopefully I have already come to a good one. :-)

I'm basically looking for somewhere where I can find out about useful tools/methods to use to aid development (at the moment I only use MZ-tools) and post questions about the code I’m writing.

The languages/languages I would be interested in discussing would be:-

VB 6.0

VBA

SQL Server

I’m also looking to rewrite code in C# but perhaps that’s something to post about on another forum.

So what does everyone have in their bookmarks for this sort of thing?

Thank you for your time.

Spangeman
  • 13 years ago

Hi there,

I believe you have come to the correct place indeed. This is one of my fav sites and help is really awesome.

Also I would recommend planetsourcecode.com it has source code examples of what others have developed.

Welcome TO Developer Fusion

Elabuwa

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.” - Dennis Ritchie