ClientSettingsStore issues...

csharp Argentina
  • 13 years ago

Below is a code sample from: http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/SourceViewer/view/SSCLI/System.Configuration/ClientSettingsStore/

These lines are the problem:

private const string ClientConfigurationHostTypeName = "System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationHost," + AssemblyRef.SystemConfiguration;

private const string InternalConfigConfigurationFactoryTypeName = "System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigConfigurationFactory," + AssemblyRef.SystemConfiguration;

/*

Error 1st Line: 'AssemblyRef' is inaccessible due to its protection level C:\Documents and Settings\caddison\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\SCMEPILogMonitor\SCMEPILogMonitor\ClientSettingsStore.cs 246 118 SCMEPILogMonitor

Error 2nd Line 'AssemblyRef' does not contain a definition for 'SystemConfiguration' C:\Documents and Settings\caddison\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\SCMEPILogMonitor\SCMEPILogMonitor\ClientSettingsStore.cs 246 130 SCMEPILogMonitor

What is AssemblyRef suppposed to be referencing?

Any ideas? any help would be appreciated, if you need more info, drop me a line.

Thanks

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” - Rich Cook