Need Help for my VB.NET porject.

vb.net United States
  • 13 years ago

Hi friends,

I'm following VB course at NIBM so we have to submit a Project on "GAS DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM" as a final project.

If anyone can help me to get some knowledge on this (sample codes/documentation s of any "DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM") ,It would be great.

If you have some sample codes/documentation s of any "DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM" please email me.

[email protected] 

Thanks Danuka.

• 13 years ago

This is indeed a complicated process Danuka, and I spent minutes finding the information you seem to be at a loss to find out. Here's my method:

1. Type in "gas distribution system" into a search engine.

2. The search engine will return c. 52 million returns. Don't be worried by the number, as merely selecting the top few returns reveal varying detailed web-pages regarding gas distribution systems.

Try:

http://process-equipment.globalspec.com/LearnMore/Manufacturing_Process_Equipment/Gas_Handling_Equipment/Gas_Distribution_Systems

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it.” - Donald Knuth