C#+ dataset load option+ urgent!!!!!!!!!

csharp , db Adelaide, Australia
  • 12 years ago

hello frens, i have 10 tables( each for class 1 to class 10 ) with same design (i.e all column name and datatype are same ) in MS Access database What i need to do is to get records from each table and then add then to dataset. since all tables in same format i want each new    records from a table be added at the bottom of the dataset in linear form . and i need to save the updates to dataset using dataadapter.Update(dataset).

i have already worked with dataset to update database. but not being able to solve this problem. 

while searching in net i get to know it can be done with load option of dataset. but i m not familier with load option. if anyone has already tried this, please provide me the working code.

Thanks in advance

Radhika

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” - Rich Cook