I need help in some coding

databases Nigeria
  • 12 years ago

we.. hey i need a little help in vb6.0

ok

1st. I want to kno how to get certain text like premade text that i want into a certain field on internet browser every time i visit that site in ma project.

2nd. I want to extract certain text from the web site like:" [email protected] " into a text box on the side an be save in a text file on desktop or drive

like i really need this help an if u have any thing to tell me i would really like it thanks

• 12 years ago

Hi,

Add a text box and a button to a form;

Try

Private Sub Form_Load()
        Dim ie As Object
        Set ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
        'ie.Visible = True
        ie.Navigate "http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/"
        Do While ie.busy
            DoEvents
        Loop
        ' Get the text from the second link
        Text1.Text = ie.document.links(1).outerText
        'close the browser
        ie.quit

' you can also loop through the links or forms on a web page
    'For Each link In IE_Browser.Document.Links()
    '   Next

End Sub

Private Sub Command1_Click()
        Dim sFile As String
        Dim fn As Integer
        sFile = "C:\Out.txt"
        fn = FreeFile
        Open sFile For Output As #fn
        Print #fn, Text1.Text
        Close #fn
    End Sub

• 12 years ago

LET ME EXPLAIN A LITTLE BETTER

HMMM LETS SEEE.......

ALRIGHT 4 INSTANCE I WENT TO WWW.AOL.COM AN I WENT TO THE GET EMAIL PAGE AN YOU KNO THAT U HAVE TO ENTER ALL YOUR INFORMATION 'NAME,DESIRED EMAIL,ACCOUNT SECURITY QUESTION & ETC................. NOW WHEN I GO ON MY PROJECT I WANT THE TEXT ALREADY FILLED IN EXCEPT THE PASSWORD FIELD & IMAGE CODE 

AFTER THAT.......

I WANT THA AOL SCREENNAME AND PASSWORD U HAVE SELECTED TO TO BE IN THE TEXT BOX ON THE SIDE OF MA PROJECT AN I CAN CLICK SAVE AN IT SAVE'S TO A TXT.FILE

PS. I HAVE A PROJECT SIMILIAR TO THE 1 I WANT TO CREATE JUST DIFFRENT SITE AN IF U NEED TO SEE I CAN SEND U A LINK

THANKS VERY MUCH

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Brevity is the soul of wit” - Shakespeare