MSDN Library

• 18 years ago

Does anyone know how and where I can get the MSDN Library to add to my VB working model so I can use the help files ?   Also , what does the little yellow arrow mean when you code something wrong and get an error?
    thank you
    Randy

• 18 years ago

It usually comes with the CD when you purchase the Microsoft VB software.  I am not sure, but I believe you can purchase just the library too.  Also, many of the libraries are online as well.  

If you are getting an yellow highlighted line when you run your code, it means, that line of code is not correct.  

By the way, this is not a VBA Question.  Please post your messages on the appropriate section to get more help.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.”