Very interresting link, neural nts, ai - all in VB.NET

• 12 years ago

here

this is really must see thing.
    (even it is first link on neural nets in google :)
    free sources also... and I believe everyone can learn nn from it
    nice day

• 12 years ago

Here's a more direct link to the site above that contains the source code. The demo performs character recognition using neural network techniques. 

http://www.alexandria.nu/ai/neural_net_demo/

Out of interest konikula, are you actually doing any work in the field of neural networks?

• 12 years ago

Yes I have few plans and ideas. I am experimenting with implementation of classical psychology model of memory, where all associations have its strength. But it has its own nn system and is working with whole words. But I would like to check my theory of brain "cheat", causing translation of one sensory input to different sensory hallucination. That is but bit off my hands because of heavy computing capacity needed and at least two middle-sensitive brain scanners. And third I plan, what is much nearer to reality, is bird speech to human comparative research. I will continue on the text reader (psychology), and if it will not have some intelligence itself, I am prepared to equip it with nn somehow.

But primarily I couldn't stay that for so long time knowing about nn good results, I wasn't able to understand it's design from many articles and speakers. So I am begining to learn about it.Smiley Face

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone” - Bjarne Stroustrup