Streaming web video

• 12 years ago

Hi,

Not really sure were to post this question so I hope this hits the right eyes.

I have a technical blog and I make videos using camtasia studio on my PC. This creates nice FLV videos for me to put online and stream to you, the viewer. Geeked

The problem is that I am running out of disk space on my ISP so I need to find a file storage place online that allows streaming media to be hosted. I don't mind paying but I would rather not.

Currently, I use hotlinkfiles.com but this is proving A. Slow and B. fairly unreliable in terms of up-time so if anybody has any bright ideas I am all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.

p.s. This isn't as easy as it sounds. Finding a online file store that allows streaming media is not easy.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“God could create the world in six days because he didn't have to make it compatible with the previous version.”