Query Tool to Excel using C# and .NET

csharp
This is a comment thread discussing Query Tool to Excel using C# and .NET
  • 12 years ago
    running VS 2005 and tried your code but it has some errors in it. The directive: Using Excel; does not work. I get this when I compile: "Warning 1 There are updated custom wrappers available for the following referenced components: Excel ,Office." And of course all references to "Worksheet" does not work. /kenzin
  • 11 years ago

Hi Mike, nice article, but you'll have problems if users who use your application don't have installed Microsoft Office. To avoid that problem you could try GemBox Excel component that is free for commercial use if you need less then 150 rows.

Filip GemBox.Spreadsheet for .NET - Easily read and write Excel (XLS, XLSX or CSV) files or export to HTML files from your .NET apps. See http://www.gemboxsoftware.com/GBSpreadsheet.htm

• 9 years ago

hi i m trying to diffrent excel data read in excel and this data header line show in combo box then if select the value it's show in list box please help me

• 9 years ago

hi i m trying to diffrent excel data read in excel and this data header line show in combo box then if select the value it's show in list box please help me

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'” - Isaac Asimov