A database question..

asp.net , database asp textbox , database 'Ammān, Jordan
  • 9 years ago
    How can I add a text -when a user writes it-in a textbox to a field in the asp database???
  • 9 years ago
    c'omon please help me.... i'm working on asp.net with c#... I have in a page, a text box that the user must write in it his name... When he presses "submit"... the name must be stored in the name field in a table in the database that was created in asp.net.... How can i do that?
  • 9 years ago
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection connection = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection("ConnectoinString Here"); connection.Open(); System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand command = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("INSERT INTO YourTable(Name) VALUES(@name)", connection); command.Parameters.Add("@name", DbType.String, namevalue); command.ExecuteNonQuery(); Put the above code behind the click event of submit button
  • 9 years ago
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Sukumar. Now i join with u. I designed one project. I want to display print datas. I used datareport but one problem. first time i select and click button then print a data in data report, then after another one select and click a button then didn't print datas in datareport. previous only printed. I used backend access table. Please help me Thanking You, Regards, R. Sukumar 9751984166
  • 9 years ago
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Sukumar. Now i join with u. I designed one project. I want to display print datas. I used datareport but one problem. first time i select and click button then print a data in data report, then after another one select and click a button then didn't print datas in datareport. previous only printed. I used backend access table. Please help me Thanking You, Regards, R. Sukumar 9751984166

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'” - Isaac Asimov