after installatiom

vb.net , windows service , vb India
  • 12 years ago
    hai all, i wrote a program in windows service name as acs_service. i taken setup name as win_sersetup this windows service name as acs_service to .exe. then i install this service setup name as win_sersetup. after installation this service setup name as win_sersetup,i want to list the service name as acs_service automatically in services inside administrative tools in control panel(controlpanel->administrative tools->services).i want to start and stop the service name as acs_service. but after installation,the service name as acs_service not listed in services inside administrative tools in control panel(controlpanel->administrative tools->services). so how to list a windows service name as acs_service in services inside administrative tools in control panel (controlpanel->administrative tools->services) after installation the service setup name as win_sersetup.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.” - Seymour Cray