Oh God! It’s getting out of Control!

msoffice , access , vba India
  • 11 years ago
    Hello Friends. I am Prabha Karan from Thanjavur (South India). Recently I explored the all the options found in an access form’s format category in the properties dialog. Most of the options are already familiar to me but the Control Box property. I don’t know what the use of that property is. But the status bar says that this property shows the control menu if put yes. Also I encountered a bizarre behavior that if we put no in its property, the close button in the form disappears. I heard about file menu, view menu and some other advanced menus too. But not Control menu. After searching for it a while I also did not found any menus like it in the access interface. But I definitely believe people here definitely crossed this before and hope they will explain it and its usage scenarios too. Thanks in advance.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Before software should be reusable, it should be usable.” - Ralph Johnson