Seriously Serial…

msoffice , access , vba India
  • 11 years ago
    Hello Friends. I am Prabha Karan from Thanjavur (South India). Currently I have to finish the Sales Bill form today. I created a parent form named “Bills” which have primary details of the bill like bill no, customer name, date of the bill etc., I also inserted a child-form named “sales” which have the list of the items sold through that bill and its properties like item name, M.R.P, qty, etc. Everything goes smoothly up to now. But I believe it is better to have a serial for each and every entry in the sales form. In report I used the “Running sum” to achieve this. But I do not know any way to accomplish this in a form. I am expecting your answers. Thank you.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra