"help me"- jQuery plugin

python , javascript , jquery India
  • 11 years ago
    Hi All, Help, I'm stuck with "Autocomplete - jQuery plugin". I have updated the latest version of JQuery and one of the feature got broke. The issue is one of the parameter value is not getting set in the ajax url. The function_name is returning correct value but that value is not getting set in the URL inside plugin. Something wrong with plug-in. I am calling JQuery plugin like this: $(this).autocomplete('setData', { extraParams:function_name(autocomplete_drilldowns, fieldname, params) }); }); Portion of Autocomplete - jQuery plugin as shown below, which will set the data in the URL: ======================================================================= setData: function(key, value){ return this.element.trigger("setOptions", [{ key: value }]); }, }).bind("setOptions", function() { $.extend(options, arguments[1]); // if we've updated the data, repopulate if ( "data" in arguments[1] ) cache.populate(); ============================================================ In the ajax url it should to add one more parameter, like this &fieldname=value, which is not working. How to fix this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated? Please let me know if you want any more info? Thanks,
  • 11 years ago
    Hi All, Help, I'm stuck with "Autocomplete - jQuery plugin". I have updated the latest version of JQuery and one of the feature got broke. The issue is one of the parameter value is not getting set in the ajax url. The function_name is returning correct value but that value is not getting set in the URL inside plugin. Something wrong with plug-in. I am calling JQuery plugin like this: $(this).autocomplete('setData', { extraParams:function_name(autocomplete_drilldowns, fieldname, params) }); }); Portion of Autocomplete - jQuery plugin as shown below, which will set the data in the URL: ======================================================================= setData: function(key, value){ return this.element.trigger("setOptions", [{ key: value }]); }, }).bind("setOptions", function() { $.extend(options, arguments[1]); // if we've updated the data, repopulate if ( "data" in arguments[1] ) cache.populate(); ============================================================ In the ajax url it should to add one more parameter, like this &fieldname=value, which is not working. How to fix this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated? Please let me know if you want any more info? Thanks,

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.” - Tom Cargill