EPSON OPOS for .NET or EPSON APD - whats your recommendation?

apd , csharp , opos for .net , pos Novara, Italy
  • 11 years ago
    Hi, some background: I started to develop/plan a small inventory system (with a small point of sale system integrated) for my mothers small business. i am developing with C# - MS Visual Studio. for the pos part, to print the receipts, i decided to buy an epson tm-t88iv with an usb interface. what i had to find out is, that there are two ways (drivertypes/interfaces) to communicate with the printer. the EPSON APD (Advanced Printer Driver) and the EPSON OPOS for .NET Package. I tryed out both ways, with the sample programs.. now my question: which driver should i use for my software (epson says they can not coexistent on the same pc)? are you experienced with this printerfamily? whats your recommendation? and why is the recommended way better than the other one? thanks in advance!

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debuggers don't remove bugs. They only show them in slow motion.”