Use Excel VBA to create a Document in a Lotus Notes Database (not a mail or Memo document)

vba , lotus notes , excel London, United Kingdom
  • 11 years ago

Hi,

I need to be able to open a Lotus Notes Database (a document Library not mail) and then create a New Document in it . Currently I can open the database I need but can't create a new document. The code for opening the database is:

Sub LotusNotes_CVXDocLib()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False On Error Resume Next AppActivate "Lotus Notes" If Not Err.Number = 0 Then Err.Clear MsgBox "Notes is Not Running", vbInformation, "WSM-Marketing" Else Application.ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="address", NewWindow:=True

End If Exit Sub End Sub

I now need to create a new Document so hope someone can help as I can't find anything about it.

Cheers

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it's too late.” - Seymour Cray