[C#] SQL "INNER join" in "Dataset"

dataset , csharp , inner join Pasadena, United States
  • 11 years ago

Hi all, please help me with this: How to View the "INNER JOIN" in C# for example Customer(CustomerID, CustomerName) Order(OrderID, CustomerID, OrderDate, OrderAmount) A list of customer who made order of month could be easy collected by SQL query as below:

select C.CustomerID, C.CustomerName, O.OrderAmount from Customer C join on Order O (C.CustomerID = O.Customer ID) where Month(O.OrderDate) = month(getdate())

who can I do it in Dataset? for display purpose

Dataset dsCustomerOrder = new Dataset("CustomerOrder"); DataTable dtCustomer = ....; DataTable dtOrder = ...; dsCustomerOrder.Tables.Add(dtCustomer); dsCustomerOrder.Tables.Add(dtOrder); DataRelation drCustomerOrder = new DataRelation("R_CustomerOrder", dtCustomer.Columns["CustomerID"], dtOrder.Columns["CustomerID"]; ............... I want to bind it to DataGird with following columns: CustomerID, CustomerName, CustomerOrder

Thank you

Looking forward to hearing for all you guys!

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“PHP is a minor evil perpetrated and created by incompetent amateurs, whereas Perl is a great and insidious evil perpetrated by skilled but perverted professionals.” - Jon Ribbens