Application failed to initialize (0xc000007b). Click OK to terminate

Csharp , vb.net , Java Mesquite, United States
  • 11 years ago

Hi there

pls help me now

Hi

I'm currently having problems with running application compiled in VS 2005 VB.NET. The application build + compiles fine, but as soon as it run the error I get the following error message, "Application failed to initialize (0xc000007b). Click OK to terminate." When I run the .exe on its own it also gives me the same problem. I've tried it with both console and window form applications. I've googled this problem they specify that a .exe or .dll is corrupted. But I've reinstalled both my VS2005 and .NET framework. I've even formatted my partition and reinstalled my OS from scratch and I still get the same problem. I'm currently running Windows XP SP2 and Visual Studio 2005. All my other existing applications runs fine.

i need ur help very urgent na

best regards,

Nimol Men

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: premature optimization is the root of all evil.” - Donald Knuth