how to Convert Lambda Expression in C# to Vb.Net

csharp , conversion , Lambda India
  • 11 years ago

I Want to Convert the below Code into VB.NET.. I'd used many Converter to convert this Code.. But I Couldn't get the Proper Conversion because the use of Lambda Expression..

private void Button_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) { DataServiceQuery query = (DataServiceQuery) from c in entities.Products where c.Discontinued ==false select c; DataGrid1.ItemsSource = null; query.BeginExecute(new AsyncCallback(c => { IEnumerable results= query.EndExecute(c); loadedProducts = results.ToList(); DataGrid1.ItemsSource = loadedProducts;

}),query);

}

Can any one help me to convert the Lambda Expression Code into Vb.Net Code

• 11 years ago

I Want to Convert the below Code into VB.NET.. I'd used many Converter to convert this Code.. But I Couldn't get the Proper Conversion because the use of Lambda Expression.. private void Button_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) { DataServiceQuery query = (DataServiceQuery) from c in entities.Products where c.Discontinued ==false select c; DataGrid1.ItemsSource = null; query.BeginExecute(new AsyncCallback(c => { IEnumerable results= query.EndExecute(c); loadedProducts = results.ToList(); DataGrid1.ItemsSource = loadedProducts;
    }),query);
    }

Can any one help me to convert the Lambda Expression Code into Vb.Net Code

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses” - Bjarne Stroustrup