VB.Net Button Problem

VB.Net , Visual Studio 2005 , Button Klang, Malaysia
  • 11 years ago

If I can generate a list of random integer with a click of the button and put the results in a list box using VB.Net....but how do I randomly change several integer number generated by button 1 by clicking button 2??? How I retain the results of button1 and change the results when clicking button2??? I try before but the two button function code cannot relate to one another.....help me please...

• 9 years ago

You need to store the set of random numbers in an array. When second button is pressed you can generate new set of random numbers and mutiply by each of the first set and display in the listbox. Your first set is safe in the array [email protected]

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“We better hurry up and start coding, there are going to be a lot of bugs to fix.”