How to write the category attribut in a class dynamically

vb.net , category , attribute , class , name , value , property , propertybox Zurich, Switzerland
  • 11 years ago

Hi

It is difficult for me to explain because my native language is German and I do not know all technical words for my problem.

I need a class that I will include in a propertyBox. Should be simple. But each class has to stay in his own category title. Because I do not know the classes I will load in the future, I need to set this category name dynamically by code when loading the class and before putting it into the property box.

Please help me with my problem because I did not found any solution to set this category name dynamically.

Here I made a test project with some ideas. Perhaps anyone can send me a working solution?

Link Text It is written in VB.Net (VS2008)

In another forum I already tried to solve this problem. Without acceptable result (only could create the category name by creating a very new class but not write it into an existing class.

Kind regards

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.” - Seymour Cray