Crystal Report Sql Query

Sql Server Query , Crystal Report , vb.net Ujjain, India
  • 11 years ago

Hello friends, I have a invoice form that contains some billing info (i.e. textbox, dropdown field etc...) and i have a calculate button in it that calculate the sum total of the relevant fields. so i want to print the data in crystal report. i have vs 2008 that already inbuilt CR. it'll prints only the data that put in billing field not all the database field. so plz help me.

• 11 years ago

Im not quite understand what are you trying to do, but I think you want to show your calculation result into the crystal report right? If this is the case, you can do calculation in form then send parameter to crystal report. So you need to add new parameter in crystal report.

Hope this help

• 11 years ago

Hi thanx for ur reply. sorry for wrote improperly. The matter is that i creating a small billing project that contains Invoice fields. Firstly i save all the data in my database, then after i added the messagebox method in it to display "Do you want to print the data". so now the trick is that the crystal report print only last Invoice record which i saved in the database i.e. LIFO method.

thank u

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Linux is only free if your time has no value” - Jamie Zawinski