(asp.net mvc)Html rows manupulation with checkbox

javascript , help , asp.net mvc , html Kathmandu, Nepal
  • 11 years ago

Hi All, .can anyone tell me how can i achieve this.I have a table where i show the list of news...the news collection are sent news and unsent news.(Through this admin can see which news has been sent to newsletter subscribers and which has not been sent)Now my requirement is i have 3 checkbox(or 3 radio buttons) below this table with text(show all,show sent news,show unsent news),based on the selection made in the checkbox/radiobutton i have to display the appropriate news(sent/unsent/all) to the admin.... Can anyone help me....As i am working on asp.net mvc(views) icant have postback for checkbox/radio button.

• 11 years ago

Hi All, .can anyone tell me how can i achieve this.I have a table where i show the list of news...the news collection are sent news and unsent news.(Through this admin can see which news has been sent to newsletter subscribers and which has not been sent)Now my requirement is i have 3 checkbox(or 3 radio buttons) below this table with text(show all,show sent news,show unsent news),based on the selection made in the checkbox/radiobutton i have to display the appropriate news(sent/unsent/all) to the admin.... Can anyone help me....As i am working on asp.net mvc(views) icant have postback for checkbox/radio button.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it's too late.” - Seymour Cray