Automate AdWords campaigns in C#/VB.NET

VB.NET .NET , AdWords , Csharp Ljubljana, Slovenia
  • 8 years ago

Hi,

I am using AdWords for advertising my products. But in a last couple of months number of products have doubled so I don't have enough time to optimize AdWords campaigns for all of them. Some campaigns have thousands of keywords so I am looking a way to automate my AdWords campaigns.

I know about AdWords API and client libraries. I have been investigating them for some time and they are not so easy to use. I want to focus more on optimizing my AdWords campaigns, and not on communication with AdWords server.

Does anyone know about some C#/VB.NET library that would allow me to download my AdWords data, investigate it, modify it and then upload modifications back on AdWords server?

Thank you, Pero

• 8 years ago

Hi, Pero

You could check out GemBox.Ppc - AdWords API .NET library.

AdWords C# and VB.NET examples are provided to help you start faster with custom AdWords programming.

Also, you can use AdWords API sandbox editor/viewer to view your sandbox data and test your app.

Hope this helps!

Mario

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone” - Bjarne Stroustrup