Automate AdWords campaigns in C#/VB.NET

VB.NET .NET , AdWords , Csharp Ljubljana, Slovenia
  • 11 years ago

Hi,

I am using AdWords for advertising my products. But in a last couple of months number of products have doubled so I don't have enough time to optimize AdWords campaigns for all of them. Some campaigns have thousands of keywords so I am looking a way to automate my AdWords campaigns.

I know about AdWords API and client libraries. I have been investigating them for some time and they are not so easy to use. I want to focus more on optimizing my AdWords campaigns, and not on communication with AdWords server.

Does anyone know about some C#/VB.NET library that would allow me to download my AdWords data, investigate it, modify it and then upload modifications back on AdWords server?

Thank you, Pero

• 11 years ago

Hi, Pero

You could check out GemBox.Ppc - AdWords API .NET library.

AdWords C# and VB.NET examples are provided to help you start faster with custom AdWords programming.

Also, you can use AdWords API sandbox editor/viewer to view your sandbox data and test your app.

Hope this helps!

Mario

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC. As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.” - E. W. Dijkstra