cd/dvd burning using vb.net

VB.NET , CD BURNING , CDDVD BURNING USING VB.NET India
  • 11 years ago

Dear friend, pls tell me how to burn cd using vb.net

give me a very very simple pgm to write a line "hello how are you" in a file "mycdfile" into the cd/dvd

already i tried to write the pgm as follows, provided my cd/dvd always opens in drive 'G:\'

but it didnt work saying that 'no privilege is available' and 'cd is readonly' .. pls help to solve this problem

Public Class fileform

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click Dim sw As IO.StreamWriter = IO.File.CreateText("G:\" & TextBox1.Text) sw.WriteLine(TextBox2.Text) sw.Close() End Sub

End Class

• 11 years ago

Dear friend, pls tell me how to burn cd using vb.net

give me a very very simple pgm to write a line "hello how are you" in a file "mycdfile" into the cd/dvd

already i tried to write the pgm as follows, provided my cd/dvd always opens in drive 'G:\'

but it didnt work saying that 'no privilege is available' and 'cd is readonly' .. pls help to solve this problem

Public Class fileform

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click Dim sw As IO.StreamWriter = IO.File.CreateText("G:\" & TextBox1.Text) sw.WriteLine(TextBox2.Text) sw.Close() End Sub

End Class

• 10 years ago

What Operating system are you using?

If this is Windows XP, you could easily tap into Win XP's ICDBurn Interface from VB.NET, and do the CD / DVD writing from there.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“To iterate is human, to recurse divine” - L. Peter Deutsch