Centre problem...

javascript United Kingdom
  • 18 years ago

I have a website that has a few problems... What i want is the page to be in the centre of the audiences screen regardless of resolution... By this i mean, i have a large gap onthe right hand side of my page when viewed at 1280X1024 and when viewed in 1024X768 it is fine... I dont want that gap to dissapear but i want the gap to get smaller and have a small gap on each side of thepage (left + right) so the page is ALL centred.... If you need further explination just email me or reply here... Thanks in advance...

• 18 years ago

do you mean like i've done on my web site?

i just enclose the whole web site in a table of width 760 pixels, and centre the whole lot.

(no javascript there )

• 18 years ago

Okay, thanks very much,

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert painter” - Eric Raymond