How to set TabIndex at runtime

• 12 years ago

Hi all,

I am working on a form where I am generating textboxes at runtime. These textboxes are generated depending on no. of entries in a table. I am able to generate the controls(textboxes) but I can't use the tab on them i.e. if I press tab key the control should go to the next textbox. It is not happening.

- In these textboxes I am inputing some numeric value, whenever a value is inputed in a textbox it should update the total(label used).

How can I achive this.

Regards,

Royal

• 12 years ago

Hi,

When you are creating the controls, do you not have access to a tabIndex property?

If not, try using the attributes.add("TabIndex", .... function to achieve it.

Regards

Si

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“PHP is a minor evil perpetrated and created by incompetent amateurs, whereas Perl is a great and insidious evil perpetrated by skilled but perverted professionals.” - Jon Ribbens