Stumped, on Excel query

Microsoft Office , Excel 03 , microsoft windows Leicester, United Kingdom
  • 10 years ago

Hi All,

Needing help big time before my brain goes numb. I have a table on a worksheet of 500 rows and say 5 columns, the first being a date like an appointment date the second a name and so on. Im looking for a way to enter say the date at the top of a second worksheet ( Like a Lookup ) and the second table shows me all the entries with that appointment date form the first table to the second like a register.

If this is possible can you please me with your Excel expertise :-)

• 10 years ago

Hi, I would like to share all about Time Billing Softwares. TimeSolv, online time tracking and billing software has been used since 1999 by small to medium sized law firms, management and marketing professional service firms, engineering and IT consultants, and health service providers throughout the world. For details one can contact them at: http://www.timesolv.com/ TimeSolv Corporation 3432 Denmark Avenue, # 105 Eagan, MN 55123

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“God could create the world in six days because he didn't have to make it compatible with the previous version.”