Touch Screen Software with Wireless capabilities and Photo Application

Developer , Photo Application , Software Designer Leeds, United Kingdom
  • 8 years ago

Good Afternoon,

I was just inquiring about whether someone is able to create a bespoke touch screen photo software application for me.

I am a freelance photographer based in the UK, I basically want to have my camera setup on a tripod or stand and the have the ability for clients to use a touch screen to take photos of themselves (similar to a photo booth) when I am at events using a touch screen monitor, laptop and camera.

The application will need to be linked to a wireless dongle that will instantly upload the photos to a photo website.

Full details available upon request.

Please feel free to contact me on aslinger@hotmail.com for further details if you are interested in helping to develop this software application.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.”