Load a data text file into a multidimentional array then copie the content into textboxes

c sharp , c sharp programing , c sharp development Algiers, Algeria
  • 9 years ago

Dear code project members, I'm a very beginer in Visual C# and I would like you to help me with this problem, which is too simple for a high level community like you but very difficult for me.

The problem: I have a text file which contains 14 columns and more than 3500 rows of integers. I need to read that file by the click of a button and then load the whole contents into a multi dimensional array. From this array 14 textboxes will be loaded. Then I need that content to change every 50ms. I'll use this application to create a socket over which I'll send the data to a robot controlling a its trajectory.

Best regards

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.” - Robert R. Coveyou