Batch Processes

• 15 years ago
    I would like to add an "automation/batch process" feature to my graphics application.  So my question is, what would be the best way to approach this?  I was thinking something like this:
    Quote:

(In a text file)

Select(0,0,100,100)                        <=== selects a 100x100 piece of the image starting at point 0,0
    Invert                                           <==== would invert the selection
    Deselect                                       <==== selects nothing
    Invert                                           <==== inverts the whole image
    Save                                              <==== saves the file to its original path

and so on.  This text file based approach is the only way i can think of to do this.  Is there a better way to accomplish this?  Perhaps using on the fly compiling?

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.” - Dennis Ritchie